Contact Info / Websites
Tumblr Art Blog: http://kashidoodlescreations.tumblr.com/
I'm not completely active on Deviantart, I'm not posting a whole lot. But I am checking my messages regularly and my commission info is officially up and running. :3 So here is my commission information!
What I'll do:
- I work in digital media, usually a semi anime/realistic style, I can do Chibi, Fanart, Original Characters, NSFW, male and female figures, and furries. If you're not sure whether or not I'll do something, just drop an ask.
What I won't do:
- Rape, Non consent, or sexual harassment, realistic, Lolicon.
Please Check Out My Gallery For Examples
How to start a commission:
- Send me a message OR email me at KashidoodlesCreations@yahoo.com and please title it something along the lines of "commission"
- Type of commission: Whether it's a bust shot, waist up or full body
- Who the character is/character description: What are they from, are they original, what are some simple personality traits, what are some colors and foods they like that you might want included.
- References: I'll need pictures of what they look like, what they wear (if they're wearing anything), what their hair and body type is, what pose you want, expressions, that sort of thing.
- Whether or not you want a background.
2. If I decide that I'll accept your commission, I will further discuss the piece with you and make sure I understand what it is you want and how you want it. After I'm confident I know what I'm doing, (because of recent events) I'm requiring $5 for the rough sketch for you to look over, and the price of the rough draft will be deducted from the overall end cost of the art. If that goes well, then you send the full payment (minus the rough draft cost). I'll let you know how long I expect the commission to take. When I'm done and I've received full payment, I will send you the final image without watermark, full size, high res and all that jazz, to your email.
By commissioning me, understand and agree that you may not use any of the in process works (the sketches and line art if I send that) for any purposes, and you cannot claim any of my work as your own or profit from the art (without permission specifically given to you), and if it is posted anywhere it must have me credited. Also, I have the rights to post it on my own sites with use of water marks, but you will hold the copy without the watermark.
- I only accept Paypal. My Paypal email is KashidoodlesCreations@yahoo.com
I expect you to cover all transaction fees.
Bust shot (per character):
$15 Sketch and Flat Colors
$20 Line Art
$25 Line Art and Flat Colors
$30 Cell Shading
$35 Simple Coloring/Shading
$45 Detailed Color/Shading
Waist up (per character):
$15 Clean Sketch
$20 Sketch and Flat Colors
$30 Line Art
$35 Line Art and Flat Colors
$45 Cell Shading
$50 Simple color/shading
$60 Detailed color/shadingFull Body (per character):
$20 Clean Sketch
$25 Sketch and Flat Colors
$40 Line Art
$45 Line Art and Flat Colors
$55 Cell Shading
$60 Simple Color/Shading
$70 Detailed Color/ShadingBackgrounds (Depends on Complexity):
Very Simple Color Gradient/Smokey is Free
Simple $10 and up
Detailed $30 and up
Other things that up the price (I reserve the right to add anything I see fit at any point)
So if you're interested in commissioning me, message me here or my email mentioned above, we'll discuss and I'll either decline or accept.
Have a good one! :D
I have officially started my Redbubble shop where you can find T-shirts, hoodies, stickers; Cases for iPhones, iPods, and iPads.
If you've liked my art, please visit my shop here. : x
Please note that I AM taking requests that you'd like to see on any of my merchandise as long as you intend to buy a product of that design should I make it.